Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

She Made My Day With 6 Words!

Photo by frank mckenna on Unsplash

I was taking a quick break from my Body Combat class to wash my face with some cold water. There was a technical issue with the air-conditioner, and we were too many people sharing the same passion in a small area!

The water was warm, which was a little annoying given I needed to refresh my face and neck. Luckily, the cleaning service person was around. I asked her whether I was using the tap correctly.

She came in my direction and checked it before adding: “The water might have caught COVID-19!” I giggled so much that some people who were in the locker room joined me in my hilarious laughter! 😂🙈😂

She was smiling peacefully. Then, she expressed how happy she was for making me laugh! I looked into her eyes and, with a heart full of gratitude, said:

I don’t think you even realize how awesome you are. You impacted my spirit and restored my faith. Thank you for being a light in an often dim world!

Her face sparkled with the genuine joy of a free kid. The chuckle made my energy level rise too. I was ready to conquer the world! End of the story💙

Takeaway

In the middle of those chaotic times, it would have been legitimate for this woman to be anxious about the food to put on the table.

Still, she chooses to show up as a servant leader. She chooses not only to defeat her fears, but also to shine brightly and inspire people around her.

She chooses to honor the life she was granted. She chooses hope. She chooses gratitude. She chooses love!

Thank you so much for having decided to invest some of your precious time in reading this piece. It means a lot to me!


 

She Made My Day With 6 Words! Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on November 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.