Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

I Am Not a Medium but Last Night I Had a Dream That Turned To Be the Reality When I Woke Up

 


I dreamed that I lost my left earring. This pair of earrings, in particular, have a special place in my heart. Sadness started to grow and it was feeling so real.

Suddenly, I woke up and my hand automatically checked my left ear. And guess what? Bingo! There was no earring.

For a while, what I felt was a mixture of confusion and sorrow. I was in the middle of the jungle. There could be a million possibilities where I could have lost my cherished earring!

Appealingly, when the agitation faded away after a few minutes and I started being self-aware again, I realized that it was too dark to look for it.

If you've come this far, maybe you might enjoy my upcoming free eBook about the whole tale! I'll be honored if you decide to stop by!

I Am Not a Medium but Last Night I Had a Dream That Turned To Be the Reality When I Woke Up Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on August 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.