Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

I Was Welcomed by an Incredible Host in Sao Paulo Who Made Me Love Brazil From the First Day

 


I am grateful to the Brazilian guy who was responsible for helping my application for the first volunteering program.

He was the reason I had the privilege to meet such a special spiritual being having a physical existence going by the name of Kell!

Given that traveling from my country of residence to Brazil was a 30plus-hour-trip, Kell welcomed me with open arms to stay in his place for 2 days before joining my volunteering program platform.

My furry kid Mimi and I reached our destination at 8 AM, most probably. My friend was kindly waiting for us. I think that he was aware of my two sleepless nights.

His sparkling eyes and cheerful smile were the first enchanting thing that I saw of Brazil! He immediately invited us to our bedroom to get some rest. I asked whether I could first have a shower, which he warmly confirmed.

If you've come this far, maybe you might enjoy my upcoming free eBook about the whole tale! I'll be honored if you decide to stop by!

I Was Welcomed by an Incredible Host in Sao Paulo Who Made Me Love Brazil From the First Day Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on August 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.