Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

Accept the Things to Which Fate Binds You, and Love the People With Whom Fate Brings You Together, but Do So With All Your Heart

 



We were supposed to leave the 3rd volunteering program platform on Sunday. I searched hard for transportation means without any success.

Interestingly, it wasn’t the main issue to desert earlier. My host was becoming too irritable and it didn’t feel safe to be at his place, anymore, especially for my furkid.

I will not be able to put into words my gratitude for all the muses who did their very best to either help me get out of there — for the Brazilian part of them or support me emotionally when it comes to my precious soul friends!

Eventually, I convinced my host to drive us to the city where he picked us up in the beginning.

He still thinks that a friend from Porto Alegre invited us to spend a couple of days at his place and that he would drive us to the airport on Sunday given that I wasn’t able to find a transportation means.

After the hell that I have been going through for almost two weeks, the modest hostel room felt like heaven. The staff members were helpful despite the spoken language barrier.

If you've come this far, maybe you might enjoy my upcoming free eBook about the whole tale! I'll be honored if you decide to stop by!

Accept the Things to Which Fate Binds You, and Love the People With Whom Fate Brings You Together, but Do So With All Your Heart Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on September 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.