Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

I Love how contagious the principled behavior could be with folks who keep their hearts open to receive the inspiration!

 



It was a “Functional Express” class — that’s how they call one of the cardio/muscle-building classes in my Brazil’s gym. Every member needs to have four types of sports equipment.

The coach started preparing it and the members were standing and waiting for him. I ran to help without thinking twice and was agile doing it. I was able to see the surprise on his face, but he was not my target!

Slowly but surely, another member joined and then another one. At the end of the class, the four girls were almost competing in putting away the equipment.

I had a blast witnessing the result of modeling servant leadership!

I Love how contagious the principled behavior could be with folks who keep their hearts open to receive the inspiration! Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on August 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.