Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

Maggie the Tiny and Delusional Dog Who Believes Being a Boerboel

 



When I reached Venâncio Aires, a small city in Brazil, where I’d be volunteering for 7 weeks in a language school, my hosts picked my fur kid Mimi and me from where the BlaBlaCar driver stopped, as stipulated in our contract.

I was thrilled by my trip from Porto Alegre to the small city in the South of Brazil — more specifically in the Rio Grande do Sul state. The driver as well as the other passengers were delightful, to say the least.


My ‘generally’ fearless baby girl Mimi somehow believed Maggie’s delusion. It can be extremely funny to observe their chasing parties. The more time we spend here, the less frequent those free shows become.

If you are a returning reader, you know for sure about my very special bond with those beautiful creatures we call dogs. Should it be worthwhile, you may find another relationship at the bottom. The story hero’s name is Simba!

Coming back to today’s hero, our bond started building progressively. Having had a traumatic history with her first adoptive parent before my current hosts generously saved her, Maggie needs some time to get along with strangers and let her guards down.

My hosts had to visit their family after one week following my arrival. Maggie spent long hours with me; mostly sleeping on my thighs while I was working. A few days ago, my host told me that she was crying in front of my door that night because she wanted to join me in my bedroom.

If you've come this far, maybe you might enjoy my upcoming free eBook about the whole tale! I'll be honored if you decide to stop by!



Maggie the Tiny and Delusional Dog Who Believes Being a Boerboel Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.