Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

My Gym in Brazil Exclusively Created a Custom-Made Offer. The Word Flexibility Was Taken to a New Level, Literally.

 



When my hosts told me the gyms in Brazil were open again, my heart started dancing. It felt like another gift from the abundant Universe! That’s what I love the most about accepting what I don’t control, in all likelihood.

While planning my volunteering trip, I was prepared for eliminating my gym ritual for three months given that the situation was portrayed as catastrophic in Brazil — at least according to people who expressed how shocked they are by my decision.

The gym offered a Zumba dancing class, which I adored. Sadly enough, the membership was too expensive for my tight budget.

It becomes affordable with the yearly commitment, which I didn’t fit. I asked whether there could be another way to manage the situation. The reception responsible promised he would do his best and he didn’t fail me.

If you've come this far, maybe you might enjoy my upcoming free eBook about the whole tale! I'll be honored if you decide to stop by!

My Gym in Brazil Exclusively Created a Custom-Made Offer. The Word Flexibility Was Taken to a New Level, Literally. Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on August 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.