Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

Simba, My New Cherished Furry, Was One of the Few Reasons That Made My First Volunteering Program Bearable

 


Simba looks very much like the beautiful creature on the cover image. There was a good explanation for taking the picture. She didn’t seem to feel alright, but that’s a story for another time.

I spent 3 weeks with my new cherished furry Simba without thinking of keeping any physical memory of her. In such circumstances, I may feel bothered by how present I am!

From the very first day, our bond was instant. I automatically thought of one of my soul friends who told me about the meaning of a dog lying on the back and exposing the belly: pure trust!

Here are some of the reasons for which I feel grateful to Simba:

Her unconditional love

As you may have already guessed from the introduction, she is a creature full of love. Any day is a good day to show her heartwarming affection. She is the first face I see when I wake up — earlier than the group most of the time.

She doesn’t have a kennel, sadly enough. A too old couch in the ‘ecological’ platform is all that she has. It broke and is still breaking my heart that I could not save her and find a real family who could take good care of her.

Before going to the ‘bathroom’ and washing my face, I head in her direction. She recognizes the smell from distance, gets excited, and asks for being pet, which I feel fortunate to offer!

If you've come this far, maybe you might enjoy my upcoming free eBook about the whole tale! I'll be honored if you decide to stop by!



Simba, My New Cherished Furry, Was One of the Few Reasons That Made My First Volunteering Program Bearable Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on August 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.