Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

A Precious Friend Once Told Me Your Baby Girl Mimi Would Kill Her Mamma, Should She Continue Being Troublesome

 



Saying that my fur kid is a trouble-maker would be an underestimation if I want to be frank.

Nonetheless, I would have never wished her to be anything but who she exactly is!

I feel privileged and grateful to the Universe for having conspired so that our paths could converge almost eight months ago!

A treasured soul friend of mine was the one teasing me about being killed because of my baby’s troublesomeness!

I need to admit that I have been lucky so far. I could have broken a few bones at least, shouldn’t I have been physically strong, skillful, and balanced enough.

In a previous piece from my Brazil adventures series, I introduced how well she was adapting to her new environment and how cozy she seemingly was in our new home. I asked you to stay tuned for the mess and here I am, as promised.

We were playing in my hosts' backyard. I love to observe her while she runs crazily in all directions or takes the predator’s position to chase a bird with all the confidence in the world before expressing her frustration of missing her prey.

Suddenly, she decided to jump to the neighbor’s backyard. My host and I ran in her direction. Below is some history to help you understand why we freaked out, in the first place:

We spent two days in a friend’s place in Sao Paulo where I broke his neighbor’s roof while pursuing her after she climbed a big tree.

The first volunteering program in Brazil was a platform in the middle of a forest. I decided to trust our bond and set her free to explore her environment and live as a wild tigress.

My second volunteering program is located in a small city going by the name of Venâncio Aires. There is a neighbor with a criminal history when it comes to any animal who risked entering his house.

Fortunately, this neighbor was a friend of my host and his parking garage door was left open. We were able to see her, but reaching her was a completely different story!

If you've come this far, maybe you might enjoy my upcoming free eBook about the whole tale! I'll be honored if you decide to stop by!







A Precious Friend Once Told Me Your Baby Girl Mimi Would Kill Her Mamma, Should She Continue Being Troublesome Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on August 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.