Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

Interview with Eileen Bild: My contribution to "Mayhem to Miracles" Book

 


It was an absolute pleasure to have my dear friend and fellow writer Eileen Bild as a Host and share with her some precious moments while telling my story! 


My cherished friend & Editor-In-Chief Dennis Pitocco has a lot to do either with the privilege to know Eileen through BIZCATALYST 360°, or my treasured contribution to "Mayhem To Miracles". I am grateful beyond words for the honor to call you friends!

You may find the link to the YouTube version interview here. I hope that you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed being on the magical Podcast!

Mayhem to Miracles: Sacred Stories of Transformational Hope that launches on October 5th! Read my story of Mayhem to Miracles titled The Un-birthday Gift in Part Two: Health and Well Being, starting from page 97.


Interview with Eileen Bild: My contribution to "Mayhem to Miracles" Book Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on March 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.