Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Myriam Ben Salem

On Relationships

Relationships

They Say Communicating Starts With Spoken Words. I Say Not When You Open Your Heart to Receiving a More Genuine and Purer Form.

 



One of the factors that made my decision to stop my second volunteering program extremely difficult was my Brazil gym staff.


When I made my mind about leaving, I wanted to inform my gym new friends, given that I had two weeks left in my monthly membership, and that they would expect to see me again.

What is impressive about the staff is not only the impeccable quality of their service. It is much more related to who they are.

We may not share the same spoken language. Still, we speak the same heart one!

 

The pure inner-child smiles, the bear hugs, the affectionate words translated by a cellphone App— and making me love it while I am anything but a technology person, as well as the warm tears when exchanging the goodbyes speak volumes.

Those were the words of one of the adorable receptionists, which she sent a few minutes after I left the gym:

Helloooooooo Myriam! I miss you already! It was such a pleasure to meet you! A charming, lively, good-hearted person!

No matter how much I try to put my gratitude into words, I am afraid I wouldn’t be able to give enough credit to all the precious and priceless moments I am fortunate to have thanks to those beautiful souls who contribute to balancing our sacred world!

They Say Communicating Starts With Spoken Words. I Say Not When You Open Your Heart to Receiving a More Genuine and Purer Form. Reviewed by Myriam Ben Salem on September 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Set Yourself Free by Myriam Ben Salem © 2018 - 2021
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.